– Just a few strokes produces the perfect edge.
– Microcrystalline diamond surface gives better results than any traditional steel.
– Dimensions 348mm
– Material Diamond steel
– Rockwell hardness rating 56
– Weight 90g
– Microcrystalline surface produces perfect results
– Oval diamond steel
– Black hollow polypropylene handle
– Hooked handle for ease of storage
– Solid oval shaped blade
– Black polypropylene handle with hanging fitment
– The middle fine cut is used for a minor abrasion on from the blade and to obtain a fine edge
– Sharpening is defined as the process of erecting a blunt blade with the help of a sharpening steel