You won’t know where the blade ends and your hand begins. This tactically-inspired everyday carry urban tactical knife proves that form follows function with swept finger grooves, a formidable blade, and the Assisted Opening innovation. Whatever the need, you’re good to go through anything with this bad boy of a blade.
Ken Onion of Kaneohe, HI designed the Foresight. This one is just another example of Ken’s tight mechanics and comfortable form in a blade that’s ready for your urban law enforcement and professional tactical needs. The 3.529″ modified drop point blade has a generous belly and re-curve cutting edge. It absolutely rips through anything that comes its way. Yet it opens like a well-oiled cutting machine thanks to the Assisted Opening innovation coupled with the IKBS ball bearing pivot system.
What truly sets this blade apart though is how it feels when you hold it. The glass-reinforced nylon handle of the Foresight is purposefully styled and shaped with swept finger grooves and proper palm swell to provide a confident, comfortable grip no matter what the use. You’d swear the designer made a mold out of your own bare hand.
Hindsight may be 20/20, but with the Foresight you’ll show you can plan ahead when it comes to the right tools.
How Assisted Opening Works
It’s held securely closed in your pocket, but initiate the deployment, and part-way through the rotation the blade swings open at an impressive speed for simple, powerful, one-handed opening.
- Assisted Opening Flipper deploys the blade fast
- IKBS ball bearing pivot deploys the blade smoothly
- High carbon stainless steel blade takes an edge well
- Glass-reinforced nylon handle is durable and lightweight
- Liner lock can be easily closed with one hand
- Black stonewash is durable and ages well
- Blade Length: 3.529″ (89.64 mm)
- Handle Length: 5.189″ (131.80 mm)
- Overall Length: 8.750″ (222.25 mm)
- Blade Material: 1.4116 Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.149″ (3.78 mm)
- Blade Style: Modified Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Black Stonewash
- Handle Material: Glass-Reinforced Nylon
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right Carry
- Weight: 6.20 oz. (175.77 g)
- Designer: Ken Onion
- Assisted IKBS Pivot