Specifically built for anything that needs to be cut. This compact, fixed blade knife features a versatile, stonewashed spear point. Measuring just 5.2 inches total and weighing 2.1 ounces, this knife stays true to its name, giving you a take-anywhere minimalist knife that’s ready for anything.
Alan Folts of Melbourne, Florida released the original Minimalist design years ago and it has since expanded to a full line of outdoor, fixed blade knives. This small powerhouse packs a lot into its lightweight design. The 2.15-inch, the high-carbon stainless steel blade is easy to sharpen, and its spear-point design strikes a balance between a dagger and a drop point blade, adept at both piercing and slicing.
The polished resin-infused fiber handle is built with deep ergonomic choils for a no-slip grip. A versatile sheath is equipped to work as a neck knife, slip easily onto a belt, or attach to gear.
Take your favorite with you for when you might need it most—all of the time.
- Easy To Sharpen: High carbon stainless steel blade takes an edge well
- Highly Durable: Stonewash finish is tough and ages well
- Strong and Visual: Resin infused fiber handle combines strength with visual appeal
- Gear Compatible: Durable thermoplastic sheath with mounting options
- Compact Utility: Lightweight and easy to carry
- Blade Length: 2.15″ (54.58 mm)
- Handle Length: 3.04″ (77.20 mm)
- Overall Length: 5.19″ (131.78 mm)
- Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.15″ (3.68 mm)
- Blade Style: Spear Point
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: Green Resin Infused Fiber
- Sheath Material: Thermoplastic
- Weight: 2.10 oz. (59.53 g)
- Designer: Alan Folts