The popular 0460 now has a bigger, bolder brother. This super-sized version of the 0460, designed by Dmitry Sinkevich, features a larger, 3.75" upswept blade of CPM-20CV stainless steel. CPM-20CV delivers superior hardness and corrosion resistance, along with toughness, wear resistance, and excellent edge retention.
The 0462 also features a colored carbon fiber front scale with a deep-red weave of color. The back is titanium with an attractive stonewashed finish. The 0462 locks up securely thanks to a frame lock with hardened steel lockbar insert. Like many ZTs, the 0462 opens quickly and easily with the KVT ball-bearing system and a built-in flipper.
And while the first thing that will catch your notice about this big knife is that sweeping blade and handle curve, we urge you to look closer. ZT has added details to the interior of the 0462's handle that are just waiting to be discovered.
- KVT ball-bearing system
- Frame lock
- Reversible pocket clip (left/right, tip-up)
- Blade Length: 3.75" (9.3 cm)
- Closed Length: 5.25" (13.3 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.9" (22.5 cm)
- Blade Material: CPM-20CV Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.156" (3.96 mm)
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Two-Tone
- Handle Material: Red Carbon Fiber with Stonewashed Titanium Lock
- Locking Mechanism: Frame
- Pivot Assembly: KVT Ball Bearing System
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry
- Weight: 3.7 oz. (107 g)
- Designers: Dmitry Sinkevich
- Made in the USA