The single most important tool to a bushcrafter is the knife, and the Hibben Bushcraft Machete is the ultimate knife for firecraft, shelter building, and general wilderness survival. The magnificent 11.19" 1075 carbon steel full tang blade features a rough-forged look surface finish, which is complimented by a satin finished cast with its nickel silver pins, fits perfectly in your hand, providing you with a comfortable and secure grip. Includes a heavy duty nylon sheath with PVC blade liner, lashing grommets, and lashing paracord.
- Full Tang Construction
- Cast Stainless Steel Guard
- Nylon Sheath with PVC Liner
- Sheath Includes Lashing Grommets and Paracord Lanyard
- Blade Length: 11.19"
- Overall Length: 16.75"
- Blade Material: 1075 Carbon Steel
- Blade Style: Machete
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: Walnut Hardwood
- Sheath Material: Nylon