Made in USA
The popular 0562 from Zero Tolerance and Rick Hinderer just got fitted with a titanium handle.
In addition to the titanium handle, the 0562TI offers a premium CPM-20CV steel blade with Rick's exclusive Hinderer "slicer" grind. This blade grind gives you both slicing efficiency and a tough point. The 20CV powdered steel blade provides high wear resistance and corrosion resistance—enabling a hair-popping edge that lasts for a long time, even under hard use. For good looks, ZT gives the blade a stonewashed finish on the flats and a machine satin finish on the grinds.
The knife opens with a flipper and moves out of the handle on ZT's smooth KVT ball-bearing opening system. KVT's "caged" ball bearings surround the pivot and make opening the knife nearly frictionless; just pull back on the flipper and add a roll of the wrist and the 0562TI is ready for action. For secure lock up during use, ZT uses a frame lock with hardened steel lockbar inserts and lockbar stabilization so the lock won't overextend. Machined pockets on the inside of the front handle scale relieve weight and make the big 0526TI easy to carry.
The unique pocket clip, which attaches to the inside of the handle rather than the outside, is reversible (left/right) and enables extra-deep carry in the pocket. ZT uses matte black hardware to accent the steel-and-titanium look, which makes the 0562TI exceptionally handsome.
- Blade Length: 3.5 in. (8.9 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.156 in. (0.396 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.8 in. (12.2 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.3 in. (21.1 cm)
- KVT ball-bearing opening system
- Reversible deep-carry clip (left/right, tip-up)
- Frame lock, lockbar stabilizer
- Steel: CPM-20CV, stonewashed flats, machine-satin grinds, flat grind
- Handle: Titanium, stonewashed finish
- Weight: 5.3 oz. (152 g)