The 0460 is one of ZT's most popular knives. Originally, it featured a carbon fiber front scale and titanium back. But this 0460TI is all titanium.
Designed by Dmitry Sinkevich, the 0460TI is based on his Polychotky Jr. Like the original, it has a pronounced ergonomic handle curve that fits neatly into the hollow of the hand. Partial 3D machining on the handle adds dimensionality and enhances grip.
The blade steel is CPM-20CV for toughness and resistance to edge chipping with no loss of wear resistance. Rich in niobium, vanadium, and chromium carbides, it enables a sharp, long-lasting edge. For sharp looks, ZT gives the blade a two-tone finish: stonewashed on the flats and machine satin on the grinds.
The knife opens with ZT’s KVT ball-bearing opening and a flipper. A titanium frame lock with hardened steel lockbar insert secures the blade safely open during use. A matte black anodized aluminum backspacer adds a handsome decorative touch. And finally, the black backspacer is complemented by black hardware and a reversible, black pocket clip.
- KVT ball-bearing system
- Hardened steel lockbar insert
- Bent titanium clip
- Blade Length: 3.25" (8.3 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.40" (11.2 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.50" (19.1 cm)
- Blade Material: CPM-20CV Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.121" (3.07 mm)
- Blade Style: Persian
- Blade Finish: Two-Tone Satin/Stonewash
- Handle Material: Stonewashed Titanium
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pivot Assembly: KVT Ball Bearing System
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right Carry
- Weight: 2.9 oz. (83 g)
- Designer: Dmitry Sinkevich
- Made in the USA