Brought to you by the main man at LionSteel, Michele 'Molletta' Pensato, the KUR bears a close resemblance to the LionSteel TRE
series. This model however boasts a larger 3.43" Sleipner steel blade hardened to around 60-61HRC. It features the IKBS ball-bearing system to improve knife opening and closing, giving the KUR an ultra-fast opening action. The ergonomics are fantastic, the weight is perfect for an everyday carry blade, and this knife gives you supreme confidence in the hand for its size.
- Blade Length: 3.43"
- Closed Length: 4.84"
- Overall Length: 8.27"
- Blade Material: Sleipner Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.18"
- Blade Hardness: 60-61HRC
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Black PVD Stonewash
- Handle Material: Santos Wood
- Liner Material: Stainless Steel
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Pivot Assembly: Bearings
- Weight: 6.21 oz.
- Designer: Michele Pensato
- Made in Italy