The original folding dump pouch
The Rollypoly® is MAXPEDITION's licensed adaptation of the elegant MM Folding Dump Pouch design
. Precisely sized to hold seven M4 30-rnd mags, stacked either vertically or horizontally, it also functions as a dump pouch for shotgun shells, M4 magazines, or pistol magazines.
Alternatively, the Rollypoly is a multi-purpose utility pouch suitable for evidence collection or general storage. It has snag-free elastic shock cord closures that pull from the posterior side of the bag. A velcro flap which maintains the pouch in its folded position, doubles as a lid or can be concealed completely within the bag.
In its folded state, the Rollypoly is a mere 3.5"(L) x 2"(W) x 3"(H), saving precious belt space, and can be attached to MOLLE or PALS webbing by means of 3" TacTie
(sold separately.) A top loop allows the Rollypoly to be piggy-backed using a Duraflex Siamese SlikClip (included). Grommet located on the bottom allows for quick drainage.
- Folded size: 3.5"(L) x 2"(W) x 3"(H) View Product Dimensions Diagram
- Unfolded size: 6"(L) x 3"(W) x 8"(H)
- Holds 7 thirty round M16 magazines in horizontal or vertical positions
- Cinch cord closure and flap
- Belt: Closed Loop
- Attach: Siamese SlikClip (included);3" TacTie™ (sold separately)
- NTOA Tested & Recommended
- Product Materials
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon™ fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength