Axe Heads secured by a screw and Steel Handle Protector. Our „Top Line“-Products are characterized by their excellent workmanship.
The Professional splitting maul is enabled to withstand rigorous work, and is intended for long term professional use. The heel of the blade (bottom point) features a small turnaround hook for log moving.
The Helko Pro Series was created for the discerning professional. These tools are designed to withstand long term rigorous use with utmost consideration to safety. The steel overstrike protector reduces shaft wear and breakage, and protects against miss swings.
• C50 high grade carbon steel
• Open die drop forged by hand, heat treated, and oil-hardened
• Approximately 53-56HRC (Rockwell)
• Hand ground and sharpened bit / blade
• Stamped with 'Helko' crown mark
• Crafted from Grade 'A' American hickory
• Individually selected for grain orientation and density
• Hand finished with boiled linseed oil
• Axe Heads secured by a screw and Steel Handle Protector.