For those looking for something a little more rugged, there's Terminus XR G10. Stripped, back, straightforward, clad with an honest G10 handle and stone washed hardware. The XR locking mechanism is snappy and adjusts over lifespan of the knife. The D2 steel blade features high toughness and wear resistance. The knife is fully ambidextrous, with swappable belt clip for left or right wear. Three different opening methods: thumb stud, XR Lock, and kick. The Terminus XR is setting a new bar for EDC.
- Looking for a knife that will be a trusted companion on any hike? The tough G10 handle and sharp D2 steel blade on the Terminus XR make this knife that choice.
- Versatile EDC — Whether you climb into treestands, climb mountains, or just carry your knife at work, this knife is for you.
- Perfect for any of life's adventures — With a blackout G10 handle, the quick-opening Terminus XR is equipped with the strong XR locking mechanism and Cryogenic D2 steel.
- XR locking mechanism — The XR locking mechanism is snappy and adjusts over the lifespan of the knife.
- Wear it your way — Swappable belt clip for left or right wear.
- Elegantly appointed — Clad with an honest G10 handle and stonewashed hardware.
- Blade Length: 2.95"
- Closed Length: 4.26"
- Overall Length: 7.21"
- Blade Material: D2 Tool Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.10"
- Blade Hardness: 58-60 HRC
- Blade Grind: Hollow
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Finish: Black
- Handle Material: G10
- Handle Color: Black
- Locking Mechanism: XR
- Opening Mechanism: XR, Thumb Stud, Kick
- Pocket Clip: Deep Carry (Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry)
- Weight: 3.20 oz.