This pocket knife is built for utility with a cleaver blade in a folding application. The FlatIron pocket folder features a robust 3.6-inch blade, a textured micarta handle, and a sturdy frame lock design. The reverse curvature of the knife’s spine keeps knuckles away from the cutting surface, allowing the user to cut and chop with precision.
- Micarta presentation scale
- D2 blade steel
- PVD frame lock with patent-pending Pinch Plate
- Best-in-class ergonomics
- Cleaver style blade
- Blade Length: 3.6″
- Overall Length: 8.4″
- Blade Material: D2 Tool Steel
- Blade Style: Cleaver
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: Micarta with Stainless Steel Back
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right Carry
- Weight: 3.9 oz.