For more than a century, Buck Knives has been creating knives that have become symbols of quality and craftsmanship. Their classic hunting knives offered functionality and style well ahead of their time, and still perform without complaint today. For 2021, Buck has upgraded the classic 100 series to offer users their favorite knives in higher-end materials. These famous classics now boast CPM-S35VN stainless steel and canvas Micarta handles for maximum performance.
The classic 103 Skinner is a long-running, famous skinner. One of the early Buck designs, the curved belly aids in getting through thick layers while the narrow, turned-down point easily finishes up skinning tasks. Now offered with Buck’s premium S35VN steel and green canvas Micarta handles, the 103 is unstoppable. Full tang construction, a finger guard integrated into the blade, a sure grip and a leather sheath help make this knife one of the best options for working through multiple animals.
- Blade Length: 4.00″ (10.2 cm)
- Handle Length: 4.25″ (10.8 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.25″ (20.9 cm)
- Blade Steel: CPM-S35VN Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.120″ (3.0 mm)
- Blade Style: Extra Wide Skinner
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: Green Canvas Micarta, Aluminum Pommel/Guard
- Sheath Material: Genuine Leather
- Weight: 4.30 oz. (122.0 g)
- Made in the USA